Hi everyone! Long, long, long time no see!
I haven’t posted since December last year, so some catching up might help! In no particular order:
- Psyia is ready for release – with the exception of the Store Page and what not. If all goes according to plan, I’ll do all of that tomorrow. If not, it’ll probably be early May because…
- I’m off to VRLA in April, with the rest of the directors over at Liminal, which should be exciting!
- I’ve been working on a new project, which is actually quite promising – I’ve only spent a total of three-ish hours on it but it’s already quite fun, which is a promising sign.
- I’ve changed the name I operate under, hopefully for the last time. OmniPudding is now…Foliar!
- Along with the new name comes a new site. It’s not as feature-rich as the old one since I’ve only really had about two hours to build it so far, but I hope to add all the features that OmniPudding had (changelogs, downloads, etc.) I’m really into the new site. I completely stole the design from another site, bonus points if you can find which one!
In terms of my movements over the coming months, I don’t really expect I’ll get much more time than I have been enjoying lately (that is – basically none). Liminal is keeping me extremely busy and whatever time I can manage to spend away from the office is spent with my Girlfriend, my family, or my friends. I have been able to snatch an hour every week or two to tinker though!
With luck, later in the year once things die down a little I’ll have more free time to work on personal projects.
Reading back over my old posts on OmniPudding.com, I realised that I literally never kept up the whole Fortnightly thing. What I might try to do is post kind of like how I am right now – on the last weekend of every month. That sounds more achievable and I’ll probably have more to say.
Until then, cheers!